I have identified a sample of a few of the more common materials that my customers dump in their skips:
Mixed demolition and building waste:
- Timber, plasterboard, flooring, doors & windows, kitchen cupboards, glass (no mirrors though... I don't need the bad luck!) etc.
Concrete & bricks:
- Broken paths, slabs, walls and driveways.
Green waste & untreated timber:
- Branches, trees, hedge trimmings, pallets etc.
Household & office clear-outs:
- Furniture, appliances, boxes, books, old tools & toys etc.
- Computers, monitors, printers etc.
Customers are not able to dump potentially harmful materials such as asbestosis - this waste can pose an environmental hazard if it is not disposed of in the correct manor.
If you would like to dump a material not listed above, please get in touch and we'll be happy to point you in the right direction.